– Install, maintain and improve system configurations and solutions, as well as monitor and audit system utilization, performance and problems.
– Full life cycle storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support including storage utilizations/capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements.
– Perform data migration tasks from direct attached storage and within SAN environments.
– Design modifications and changes to the SAN infrastructure and assists in the implementation and documentation of all configuration changes.
– Evaluate new technologies and architecting solutions.
– Perform daily Storage Engineer activities including management, zoning, provisioning, troubleshooting, and debugging.
– Use storage management tools to discover, monitor, provision and report on the storage infrastructure.
– Participate in root cause analysis for significant problems and suggests clear recommendations for improvements.
-Experience of Netapp (FAS, File/Block) storage solutions is required.
-Experience with NetAPP data management architectures, including cDOT and 7-mode respectively. Experience with virtual environments.
-Must have expertise in Networking.
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
-Strong communication skills, strong documentation skills, and the proven ability to work in a consultative role to include requirements gathering, solution design, documentation, and training.
-Interface and communication effectively with customer.
-Able to work in a team environment.
-Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
-Strong communication skills.
-Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
– Strong knowledge in Windows, VMWare, and Linux Administration
– Knowledge of NetApp management tool
– Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess current/active TS/SCI with Fullscope Polygraph
• Doctorate and 8 years’ experience, Master’s degree and 10 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years’ experience, Associate’s Degree and 15 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 20 years’ experience in System Administration and/or Network Engineering.
• Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CSA+
SQN Systems, Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.