SQN Systems is seeking a strong analytical and problem solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments. Candidate shall have strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements.
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinating and/or modifying systems parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
Must Have: one of the following: DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED +20years’ experience OR Associates +15years’ experience OR Bachelors + 12years’ experience OR Masters + 10years’ experience OR Doctorate + 8years experience.
*TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph Required*SQN Systems, Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.