ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Must be well versed in Advanced Windows system administration and VMWare System.
• Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
• Administration support for Tiers 1-4 (Windows, Windows Server, and VMWare).
• Exchange, Powershell or other scripting /coding languages, Linux and VDI is a plus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate’s Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with FULLSCOPE POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
SQN Systems, Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.